Re: GNOME 3 panel applets

On Mon, Sep 12, 2011 at 08:25:16PM +0530, Narek Babadjanyan wrote:
> Hello, hackers! I have recently installed a package gnome-panel-devel and I
> would like to know if it supports GNOME 3's panel, if no :'( , and if yes,
> could you please tell me where is the appropriate documentation?

What do you want to use it for?

GNOME 3 = GNOME shell. It has extensions, but those are not standard.
Why do you want to add a panel to it? Perhaps someone has a good
solution for your problem.. (or not, but need to know first:)

The panel as known from GNOME 2 is still available in the fallback mode.
You can still develop for it, but I think with your email you're talking
about GNOME shell, correct?
--
Regards,
Olav