Re: Toolbar text size in "both" mode.

Great! Not sure if I really need to deep into theming, but this works like a charm (I have also added font-family: "Ubuntu" to the style)

2012/4/3 Alexandre Rostovtsev <tetromino gentoo org>
On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:39 AM, Denis Cheremisov <denis cheremisov net> wrote:
> Hello, I used "both" mode for toolbar, with icons and text below.
> With gtk-2.0 I used the following in ~/.gtkrc-2.0:
>
> style "smaller-text" {
> font_name = "8"
> }
>
> widget_class "*ToolButton*" style "smaller-text"
> widget_class "*StatusBar*" style "smaller-text"
> widget_class "*ToolMenuButton*" style "smaller-text"
>
> See the attachments how gtk2 toolbar looks and how does gtk3.
>
> How can I replicate this behavior in gtk 3?

$ gsettings set org.gnome.desktop.interface toolbar-style "both"
$ cat ~/.config/gtk-3.0/gtk.css
GtkToolItem GtkLabel {
   font: 8;
}

/* Reset font size for item labels in GtkMenuToolButton's popup menu */
GtkMenuToolButton GtkMenu GtkLabel {
   font: 10;
}

For an introduction to css theming in gtk3, see
http://developer.gnome.org/gtk3/stable/GtkCssProvider.html and
http://gnomejournal.org/article/107/styling-gtk-with-css

Hope this helps.

-Alexandre.