Re: Text Cursor Movement Via Arrow Keys

Jason,

Don't forget the other keys dedicated to start/end of line: HOME & END.  And there are also modifier keys which when used with the cursor keys do useful things.  E.g. Ctrl-HOME to immediately move to the first character of the document; Ctrl-Left (and Ctrl-Right) to move left (and right) by word.  Etc.

Peter