Re: Module Proposal: Zeitgeist

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 11:24 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

I'm not saying that the feature proposal process is perfectly clear though. ;)

It's a little rough, because we are only talking about features; we don't really get to address new technologies or libraries that we might want to make an existing application use without changing any features.

For instance, let's say Xan who has indicated some interest to use Zeitgist in Web wanted to use it but not add any new features but instead uses Zg to store bookmarks then really does this process help that?  Does he even need to come on DDL and say anything?  After all, as maintainer it's his call as far as I'm concerned if he wants Zeitgist to powr his bookmarks.

sri

Allan

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2010-April/msg00085.html

[2] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2011-October/msg00003.html