Re: 3.6 Feature: Initial setup

> There are a few problems IIRC:
>
> 1. This needs to be explicitly enabled www.youtube.com/html5

no it does not. This has changed a few month ago. The only caveat I know
is that if you use Flashblock and don't have Flash it chokes until you
whitelist youtube in Flashblock.

> 2. It does (did?) not work with older videos

no. unless the settings on the video do not allow its conversion - like
ads in overlay. Just test it.

> 3. It does (did?) not work with youtube embedded into websites

nope. It does work fine if you embed using iframe, which is what Youtube
provides by default.

Given that in that case the video should be hand picked, possibly from
one single account managed by "Gnome".

Hub