Re: Feature Proposal: Accessibility on by default

On Mon, Apr 23, 2012 at 11:49 AM, Piñeiro <apinheiro igalia com> wrote:

The change is trivial. It is only required to change the default value
of 'toolkit-accessibility' on
org.gnome.desktop.interface.gschema.xml.in.in. A one-liner patch.

Owner
=====

Alejandro Piñeiro and gsettings-desktop-schemas maintainer (to review
the patch)

How do I turn this on in 3.2 today?  Just so I know what the default experience is going to be.

sri

Involved parties

Accessibility team

Current Status

'toolkit-accessibility' default value is 'false'