Re: 3.6 Feature: IBus/XKB integration

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 2:43 PM, Sergey Udaltsov
<sergey udaltsov gmail com> wrote:
>> I don't think you can infer that from the answers. I'm one of the
>> people who said they use Compose. I don't particularly care which
>> key it is, as long as I can reach it without taking my hands away
>> from home row.
> Well, a number of people say they use Compose - a number of people say
> they map Compose to Menu, Capslock...

Apologies, that page is a little out of date (my bad). We're currently
aiming to have the compose key shortcut in the keyboard preferences,
at least to begin with.

I'm still keen to prioritise the 3rd level chooser, but I think we
should probably move one step at a time.

Allan
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/