Re: Design in the open

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 10:21 PM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
>>> * better testing facilities so people can test and give feedback on UX
>>> changes before release time
>>
>> What would this entail? This sounds like it could be incredibly helpful if
>> we could find the resources for it.
>
> There are already initiatives that are pursing this, I'm happy to say
> - both in the form of a new testing framework [1] and a role for
> testing within the release process [2].

Missing footnotes:

[1] https://live.gnome.org/GnomeOS/Testable
[2] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2012-March/msg00094.html
- I realise now that the timing of these live images won't actually
help with testing UX changes (since we'll already be in UI freeze when
they're ready) - that's maybe something to look at if and when we have
the necessary tools