Re: Tentative feature: Custom activities

Hello Phil,

On Wed, 2012-04-25 at 21:54 +0100, Phil Housley wrote:
> Hello Gnome,
>
> (This is a bit long. Summary: Combine good bits of Gnome and Android
> application models.)
>
> I know there has already been a lot of discussion around the new style
> of Gnome applications, with the maximised by default windows and all
> that, but I want to suggest a different way of thinking about the
> issue.
<snip>

I see nowhere in your explanations who the owner of the feature is. It's
a requirement to have somebody to develop the proposed features, as
noted in Andre's mail:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/devel-announce-list/2012-March/msg00005.html

Is that developer you?

Cheers