Gnome 3 issues

Hello,
On to the point.
Why did you screw up gnome menus?
I've been using gnome since 2000, and it
has been the best desktop available until gnome 3
came. I had a terrible car accident 31. Dets 2005,
which caused me to spend 6 months in coma.
That messed up my hands and I can't use mouse.
That is why I liked gnome 2, everything could be done
without mouse.
And strange is ... why does virtualbox have normal
menus, but real PC has this big mouse controlled
menu??
VBox gnome 3: http://www.hot.ee/surma/Vbox_gnome3.jpg
But real computers have this crappy menu:
http://blog.fpmurphy.com/blog-images/gnome3cust1-40.png
Here's an idea:
Maake it so, under gonf-editor you can choose the layout of the menu.
-Surma