Re: Enable accessibility team to automatically receive bugmail on a11y bug reports

On 08/10/2012 07:15 PM, Andre Klapper wrote:
> On Tue, 2012-07-31 at 12:28 +0200, Piñeiro wrote:
>> Sorry Andre, I misunderstood you when
>> we were talking about this at the GUADEC.
> I also misunderstood you (and maybe didn't make it clear). Sorry.

And following the list of sorries, sorry for my late reply.

> Other idea:
> Bugzilla components can have an [optional] "Default CC" beside having
> the Default Assignee and Default QA Contact.
>
> In case we push for an "Accessibility" component in each product (Ekiga
> and Empathy already have that), a specific address that a11y can follow
> could be added to the Default CC list for each a11y component (like
> "accessibility-team gnome bugs").
> Would that address your needs?

Yes, I think that this would address our needs. Being CCed to the
accessibility bugs while the default assignee remains one of the module
developers makes sense to me.

> Still I haven't seen any feedback from module maintainers in this
> thread, and whether an "Accessibility" component in Bugzilla would be
> accepted. Feedback welcome.

Well, probably it is because it was a vague idea of "some interesting
modules", probably we could list them explicitly and see if someone
catches the ping. Being minimalistic we can start with:
  * clutter (it already has cally, so we can use it or just rename it)
  * gtk+ (it already has gail, so we can use it or just rename it)
  * gnome-shell
  * gnome-control-center
  * gdm
  * empathy
  * gedit
  * nautilus
  * evince

And several doubts with respect to evolution (my vote right now is no)

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias