What's new in GNOME 3.6? (Release Notes time)

Hi everybody,

we need YOUR help!

It's time to start preparing the 3.6 release notes to tell our users,
developers and press what's and new in the next GNOME release!

What new features does your application have?
What important bug fixes?
What accessibility improvements do we have?
Which modules have better documentation?
What are the new things developers need to know about GNOME's
development platform?
What hasn't been done for 3.6 but is on your list for 3.8? (section
"Plans for the next release")

Please take two minutes and add your news to

   https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointFive/ReleaseNotes

so we can tell the world!
Linking to screenshots or descriptive blog posts is very welcome.

Thanks in advance for your help!

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed