Re: [gnome-settings-daemon] datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism

On Fri, 2012-01-20 at 23:20 +0100, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> On Fri, 20.01.12 08:59, Ted Gould (ted gould cx) wrote:
> > It seems to me that this would be a good usage of Freedesktop.  I'd be
> > happy to maintain such a repository if people would be willing to use
> > it.
>
> Yeah, it's a great use of fdo, and that's why I put it on fdo.

Just to be clear, you'd be happy if the interfaces were moved to a
different repository that was versioned independently of systemd?  And
then systemd could depend on a particular release of those interfaces.

So then, for instance, GNOME could say it depends on release 45 of the
interfaces and a particular version of systemd could implement that
version of the interfaces.

If you're happy with that, I'm happy, let's set up a repo.

		--Ted