Re: [gnome-settings-daemon] datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism

On 28/01/12 12:54, Colin Walters wrote:
Anyways I don't think we're in violent disagreement here, and what I want to focus on is concrete actions. Vincent, Michael, Milan, as the people who actually contributed code here - are you guys OK with the DBus backend work and/or future plans to use systemd?

Sure, it's fine. It means extra work for Ubuntu next cycle, but as has already been discussed, we have time to plan for it.

-mt