Re: live image

On 06/22/2012 05:40 PM, Ray Strode wrote:
Hey, again,
I forgot to announce I put up one for 3.5.2:

http://ftp.acc.umu.se/pub/gnome/misc/testing/GNOME-3.5.2-LiveUSB.iso
First of all, this is great for QA of development versions. Already filed a couple of bugs that I would have seen first after we had released! (this is also why I look forward to a bright ostree powered future)

Is there anywhere to report bugs against the live-cd itself? I've ran into an issue with setting up a google account, that I understand goes back to goa-daemon not being started properly.
- Andreas