Re: Be respectful and considerate. A complaint.

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 4:52 PM, Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net> wrote:
> This has been a part of GNOME since 3.2. Just drag the window to
> either side of the screen. In GNOME 3.4, you can hit <Super>Left, or
> <Super>Right.

Oh. So is this just fullscreen only? Yeah, that's not what I thought
you were showing me. I thought you were saying we would be able to
stick two windows to each other side-by-side.

If this feature is only available if the two windows in question cover
the entire desktop space, it's not very useful.

At this point, I have to ask: Is the new Gnome intended to be
laptop-only? For large desktop displays and multiple display
environments these kinds of use-case scenarios are completely
impractical.