Re: Be respectful and considerate. A complaint.

On Mon, Jul 02, 2012 at 11:12:36PM +0200, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
> On 07/02/2012 10:34 PM, Holger Berndt wrote:
> >I was baffled to see the extra pane feature from Nautilus
> >silently removed.
>
> Same thing, just on a different level and now desktop-wide.

  Not quite, you have to do some extra clicks to hide Tree/Places/... left pane
on right-side window.  And then restore it after you finished multi-pane
operation.

--
Tomasz Torcz       ,,(...) today's high-end is tomorrow's embedded processor.''
xmpp: zdzichubg chrome pl                      -- Mitchell Blank on LKML