Re: Again: please clarify the decision on IBus integration

On Mon, Jul 09, 2012 at 10:45:34AM +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> I would like to get your clarification about what's your decision on
> IBus integration because all of us haven't reached to an agreement on
> the whole thing. While I feel that you'll do it regardless of

>From what I understood, you can still have different input methods. It
is just that IBus will be default. With work, you can still setup
something different.

Please don't revert commits, that's is not the way to do things.

FWIW, I found previous threads to be utterly confusing. I had to read
the LWN summary to make sense out of them
(https://lwn.net/Articles/503320/).

--
Regards,
Olav