Re: Another update on GnomeGoals for 3.6

On 07/12/2012 09:42 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
> With two goals essentially done already, here are a few new goals that
> have come up recently, and that we would like to see progress on for
> 3.6:
>
> http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGoals/LibsecretMigration

I went today and filed a bunch of bugs that contain the rough patches I
worked on while I was trying out the libsecret API. Not necessarily
ready to commit, but hopefully it'll get people started.

libgnome-keyring is pretty small, and there's quite a few projects
outside of GNOME that depend on it. So as you alluded to, I don't think
it's that bad if this doesn't get done for GNOME 3.6. I'd like to
deprecate libgnome-keyring for GNOME 3.8.

Cheers,

Stef