About "fast dial" contacts in Overview mode

Hi everyone!

Since GNOME Shell 3.2 I love feature of overview accessing contacts
database and looking up their status. However, while I understand
reasoning to have default behaviour to just open entry in Contacts
app, I would like to have fast access to some kind of mini menu with
communication methods to choose from - like, open conversation with
this contact right now, or make a call - without opening Contacts app.

What core design people/Empathy people think about such posibility?
This menu could be manifested after long press for touch interfaces,
and for keyboard short cut in combination with enter would do.

Thanks for comments in advance,
Respectfully,
Peteris.