Re: Gnome 3 issues

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 8:40 AM, surma <surma hot ee> wrote:
That messed up my hands and I can't use mouse.
That is why I liked gnome 2, everything could be done
without mouse.

And the same is true for Gnome3 - to navigate to an application, you can use

Though generally "<super>appname<enter>" is a lot faster.

Maake it so, under gonf-editor you can choose the layout of the menu.

I encourage you to give the normal Gnome3 experience another shot (personally I actually consider it more keyboard-friendly than Gnome 2), but if you insist, you can force fallback mode (at least for now):

System Settings -> Details -> Graphics -> Forced Fallback Mode

Regards,
Florian