Re: 3.6 Feature: IBus/XKB integration

Input Methods need to display custom widgets in the overview. That
means they need access to St, which is (for now) a private toolkit to
the Shell. DBus would not work, unless we want to do something really
dumb[0]. The only thing that I could think of would either be a
special kind of GNOME Shell Extension, or a module.

[0] http://gtk-server.org/

--
  Jasper