Re: Some points about IM integration

On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 10:40:03AM +0800, Aron Xu wrote:
> Q: "What are GNOME people doing?"
> A: "1.Super-excellent ideas and design;"
> "2.Poor implementation;"
> "3.Working hard on fix-ups and finally it works;"
> "4.Immediately starting to re-invent wheels from Point 1."

Cool that you have that idea, but raising things like this is *not*
related at all to the subject. Either be specific, or don't post.

I have zero interest to see things about how GNOME might be viewed as
well as your thoughts on GNOME OS.

You mentioned not wanting to start a flame war. Please also don't start
one yourself.

--
Regards,
Olav (moderator)