Re: Some points about IM integration

On Wed, May 16, 2012 at 01:19:09AM +0800, Justin Wong wrote:
> GNOME provide machanism, IMFs provide implementation.
>
> I know it will not be a easy job, but it's something that should be done.
>
> Whichever IMF u now choose as the only IMF for gnome, u are KILLING othe
> IMFs, so do u think other IMFs' developers work worth nothing?
>
> PLEASE, calm down, slow down, and discuss about how to provide a machanism,
> and how IMFs can be integrated.

I am calm. Be technical and all is fine.

Saying "KILLING" in capitals is NOT acceptable.

Yes, I'm sure you do great things. But what matters to me is the way the
discussion is held. You can be the greatest person ever, but if your
messages are not following some proper conversation styles, I will
continue to either warn or ban.

Saying "KILLING" is just distracting. It adds nothing of value to the
discussion.

--
Regards,
Olav