Re: application menu design - contributing to the wiki on live.gnome.org

On Wed, May 09, 2012 at 04:00:53PM +1200, Pigeon Lips wrote:
> Long story short i wanted to add an article to your design wiki
> https://live.gnome.org/Design/Playground but thought it best to run it by
> someone first.
>
> after reading this https://live.gnome.org/Design/Whiteboards/Menus i was
> inspired by the mega menu. I would like to try a mock up of extending this
> concept further and wanted a place to post my thoughts, mock ups and
> suggestions on how a nice mega menu could be extended via search and
> context driven actions.
>
> Is this an ok thing to do, or do i need to flesh out the idea here first ?

Hi,

Just add your page somewhere below that Playground page. To contact the
design people, best to use IRC (#gnome-design on irc.gnome.org).

As it is IRC, might take a while before someone responds. But just state
your ideas and if someone is around, they'll respond. I think US working
hours is best time to try.

--
Regards,
Olav