Re: Redesign Gnote as Notes?

On 21/05/12 14:02, Richard Hughes wrote:
On 21 May 2012 13:48, Matthias Clasen<matthias clasen gmail com>  wrote:
Thanks for considering the new design. I would really love to see
gnote move towards that, so that the many happy gnote users can remain
happy in GNOME 3.

Yes, I'm a heavy gnotes user and would also appreciate the gnotes
codebase being transformed into notes. On a related topic, I'll buy
the person who makes my notes searchable from the shell several beers.

That would be Casey Harkins: https://github.com/charkins/gnome-shell-extension-notesearch works with both Gnote and Tomboy.

(As the README says, it would be nice if Gnote and Tomboy implemented this themselves.)

--
Will