Re: IM Integration: Let's demonstrate our languages in the Wiki

On Tue, 2012-05-29 at 21:52 +0800, Kunshan Wang wrote:
> However, I would like to make one step further by not making CJK
> special. I created another Wiki page https://live.gnome.org/Inputting
>
> This page is currently quite biased since I am a Chinese. I wish
> people (not limited to CJK) can introduce how their languages are (or
> are supposed to be) inputted.

Thanks, but it is unclear what knowledge you would like to collect.
Could you please add a first sentence to each section describing what
exactly you expect people to add to each section?
For example for "Keyboard Layout" I hope you don't want every single
language on this world to describe their keyboard layout(s) in words.

"Interactive Inputting" - don't know what that is. Really needs an
introducing sentence explaining what which section is about. "Stylish"
does not tell me anything either.

andre
--
mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed