Re: Finding and debugging the battery "applet" in GNOME 3.4 fallback mode

2012/5/29 Martin Langhoff <martin langhoff gmail com>:
> I am trying to characterize a bug in OLPC's development builds (based
> on F17) where the battery icon "applet" is out of sync with upower.

We've had similar bug reports in Debian:

Not sure if this particular issue has already been reported upstream.
In any case, it would be nice if you could keep me updated on this in
case you find out anything.

Thanks,
Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?