Re: Removing fallback support code

On Mon, Nov 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net> wrote:
There's also a lot more work (in addition to using XI2 for events
capture) that would need to be done if we were to remove all the key
capture from gnome-settings-daemon, namely the hacks Rui has been adding
for layout switching using modifier keys.

So it's not as cut'n'dry as you make it sound. Let's discuss this on the
bugs anyway.

I don't know if we care, but this will also regress in setups using multiple screens, as mutter is bound to a single screen.

Florian