Re: Concerning Keyboard Status Menu

On Friday, November 23, 2012 01:42 PM, Ma Xiaojun wrote:
On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 10:24 PM, Mathieu Bridon
<bochecha fedoraproject org> wrote:
What I actually find very rude of you is that you seem to somehow interpret
my messages as having some kind of background intent.

I was asking a question. A real question, because I wanted you to inform me
on how things are in Mainland China. But you assumed I was just trying to
undermine your argument and assuming that I was already right, which
absolutely wasn't the case.

Can we not just have a honest conversation where both parties talk seriously
and inform each other, instead of interpreting what we think others are
saying, and calling them "arrogant"?

[... snip ...]

I do feel that you try hard to defend GNOME's current implementation
rather than thinking about it critically.

You're once again assuming you know what I think, instead of just trying to have a productive conversation by answering questions, which were (as I already clarified) purely meant to learn more about what you know that I don't.

That's fine. But I decided to not to waste both of our time to explain
things.

So even when I have actually asked you (twice here and more on IRC) to explain, doing so would be wasting both of our time and you won't do it?

I guess I'll just stop caring about whatever you're rambling on then.

Fortunately for everybody, there are others who are happy to explain how their language work, and what users need and expect when inputting it.

These people are being extremely helpful and patient. They provide a valuable service to IBus, GNOME, and the wider community of users and developers. With your last few emails to this list, you don't.

--
Mathieu