Re: Concerning Keyboard Status Menu

On Fri, Nov 23, 2012 at 4:01 AM, Pierre-Yves Luyten <py luyten fr> wrot
> Hi,
>
> Maybe should first step be listing different "functional principles",
> for example
>
> * Input from sound (pinyin input methods)
> * Input from shape (canjie)
> * Input from shape (wubi)
>
> There will be a significant list, but not infinite. Isn't if useful to
> list the popular input method principles (before to work on actual input
> methods) ?

It is natural for you guys to think about things in this way.
But the fact is that all principles can have different variants and no
variant satisfy all people.

It's like the case of all complicated problem.
Why don't we just use single or several programming languages since
they are all turning complete?
Why people develop that many text editors? Nothing cannot be done with Vi.