Gnome-main-menu maintainership goes to MATE

Hi, everyone,

This is not terribly relevant to Gnome 3, but anyway.

Nelson Marques and Stefano Karapetsas, both from the MATE desktop
project, asked to maintain gnome-main-menu.  Since we don't use
gnome-main-menu in "official Gnome", I've decided to pass on
maintainership to them.

Both Nelson and Stefano have requested git.gnome.org accounts; the code
will still live there.  I'll take care of giving them Bugzilla
privileges.

This has been a public service announcement.

  Federico