Re: Question About File Roller

Le mardi 16 octobre 2012 à 14:26 -0500, Ma Xiaojun a écrit :
> I said I know the answer.
>
> What about this kind of question?
> https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evince-list/2012-October/msg00008.html

This is a larger project, for this reason it seems that the maintainer
have their own mailing list. If I had notice this thread, I would most
likely have suggested use mailing list mentioned on there freedesktop
page[1]. Asking on this mailing list seems fine, since one need to learn
that Poppler is the backend library that does all the job.

Bascially, there is no magical answer. It's case by case.

[1] http://poppler.freedesktop.org/