Re: Requiring systemd for the gnome-settings-daemon power plugin

Bastien Nocera wrote:

> > Additionally, and separately, support for ConsoleKit usage for
> > session-tracking will be removed.
>
> This is now pushed to master for 3.7.1.

Well, this all happened a few days before the release deadline, this
is not easy matter, we have a release team meeting this week-end and
we will talk about the whole situation.

Of course this is still just 3.7.1, but anyway. I'd suggest we do
*not* ship gnome-settings-daemon 3.7.1 in GNOME 3.7.1 and wait for a
project-wide decisionon how support of ConsoleKit systems should be
(dis)continued.

        Fred

[1] those kind of decisions were the subject of the release team part
    our AGM in GUADEC...