Re: 3.8 "feature": Drop or Fix Fallback Mode

Hi Brian,

Le lundi 22 octobre 2012, à 14:08 -0500, Brian Cameron a écrit :
> I would say that it is very probable that people at Oracle could be
> found to help with maintainership duties for particular GNOME Fallback
> modules if help like this is needed.

I think it's clear that help like this is needed if we want to keep the
fallback mode alive. Do you think it's possible to see some Oracle
people step up in the next few weeks?

> Or, perhaps it would be useful to setup a forum where people
> interested in GNOME Fallback can focus discussion on how to fix high
> priority bugs.  I think there are people at Oracle who would like to
> participate in more discussion about GNOME portability and fallback
> mode if it were more clear where discussion was being held.

Is there any reason desktop-devel-list wouldn't work for this?

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.