Re: jhbuild update required

On Wed, 2012-09-05 at 14:56 -0400, Colin Walters wrote:

> The upside though is that "jhbuild sysdeps --install" now does a LOT
> more.
>
> For future jhbuild updates we'll try to either add a moduleset version
> field that makes this error more obvious, or even better - teach jhbuild
> how to auto-update itself.

Speaking of this, is there an updated document about how to get started
with jhbuild?

The "getting started" part of Jhbuild's manual is here:
http://developer.gnome.org/jhbuild/unstable/getting-started.html.en

But it never mentions the sysdeps command.

I used to know that you set up jhbuild by:

1. Installing it / creating the config file
2. jhbuild bootstrap
3. jhbuild build [whatever]

But that clearly doesn't work these days :)

  Federico