Re: Re,keyboard bugs (Re: Touch & Mobile)

> anish patil <anish developer gmail com> writes:
>> To expedite caribou bux fixing and future development work, as Daiki
>> Ueno already written eekboard which has more i18n features. I would
>> like to see Daiki Ueno as new Caribou maintainer :)

Thanks for bringing this up Anish. We really need someone to take over
as Caribou maintainer, and to help get the on screen keyboard moving
again.

If anyone is interested in helping out in this area, please get in touch.

Allan
--
IRC:  aday on irc.gnome.org
Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/