Re: How long should it take to fix a obvious memory leak?

On Fri, Apr 5, 2013 at 12:05 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
Every software has bugs. GNOME has loads. We have Bugzilla to track
them. Help is appreciated to fix these, but pretty much all the
developers know that there are bugs.

Sometimes bugs are forgotten and just a ping is enough to get some
progress in a bug.

So I brought up a honest question, how long should a bug be fixed.
This should be a scientific measure of "Quality of Support".

The entire "OMG there is a bug" thing is not impressive.

Well, what's wrong if I just said OMG?