Re: loomio

On Tue, Apr 16, 2013 at 10:08:31PM +0100, Marco Scannadinari wrote:
        So you want to have random people suddenly join, be of the decision and
        have equal say? I find that a little bit weird.

As opposed to the method that we have now which is..?

People who are part of the team. If you're investing time into things
you'll have more say.

I think you're mixing up decisions with doing a study? E.g. you assume
because of such a tool suddenly 'GNOME 3' will work different? (to be
clear: I'm asking, not suggesting)

--
Regards,
Olav