Re: [GSoC '13]Gnome Tweak Tool UI Refresh Project

Hi Vishrut,

I came up with some wireframes for the Tweak Tool [1], which I'd be
happy to discuss. You should also make contact with John Stowers, who
is the Tweak Tool maintainer.

Best wishes,

Allan

[1] https://raw.github.com/gnome-design-team/gnome-mockups/master/tweak-tool/tweak-tool-wireframes.png

On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 4:47 PM, Vishrut Mehta