Re: Touchscreen Compatibility [was: Feature proposal: combined system status menu]

Hi Allan,

The selection pattern has been evolving a bit, and we have a round of
design changes planned which we will hopefully happen this cycle. Me
and Jakub literally have a list of things that can be done to the
selection mode to make it better with a pointer. Once we're done I
don't think it will be any worse than the selection mechanisms that we
have in nautilus today.

Would you say that it will be so good that it could (would) be ported to
Nautilus too, for consistency's sake? Or is "dealing with file systems"
considered as a pointer-only task?