Re: List Columns: Add “Modified Full” Colu mn to Nautilus

Sorry,

On Sun 04 Aug 2013 03:57:30 AM CDT, fox_aaawkq wrote:
is there an error?

I tried starting Nautilus from the Terminal and it doesn't seem to be throwing up errors related to my plugin.

It just does nothing and also a .pyc file is NOT generated in the extensions folder. For the block-size-column.py extension a .pyc file of the same name is created in the same directory.