Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror

On Thu, 2013-08-15 at 12:07 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
I really don't care much about my code being mirrored anywhere.

Anyway this is really not what was the most important point to me in
my previous email and you didn't answer the question I really cared
about, so I'm asking again: is there a way for maintainers to opt out
of the github mirroring?

I don't see any question in your last email, so you're not asking
*again*.

If you don't care much about your code being mirrored, it probably means
that "Can maintainers opt out?" is a theoretical question.
Or even a non-existing problem (so far).

I hope there's no opt-out to avoid a cumbersome "You can get most of
GNOME's codebase also on the most popular code hosting website, but not
everything because not all maintainers liked that idea" situation.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/