Re: Passive resistance [was: Re: Announcing GNOME's official GitHub mirror]

Jasper St. Pierre wrote:

If you're not happy with that, we can certainly bring it up to the board
and talk about it, but from how I see things, I don't think we'll remove
GNOME Online Accounts integration or stop our Twitter marketing campaigns.
So, I'm saying that if you're not happy with those directions, I think
GNOME may not be the best place for you.

Or "we" can keep on working in GNOME, and encourage developments such
as the Owncloud support that got added to GNOME Online Accounts.

        Fred