Re: 3.10 blocker list review

On 08/26/2013 10:38 PM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
Here is another review of the GNOME 3.10 blocker bug list, ahead of
the .91 release next week. The total number of bugs is down only
slightly, from 48 to 44.  We've fixed more than 4 bugs from last weeks
blocker list of course, but we added new ones back.  So, please check
the list again to see if there is something you can help out with.

For those of us too lazy to copy+paste each bug number into your browsers by hand, here is a link with the whole list:
https://bugzilla.gnome.org/buglist.cgi?cf_gnome_target=3.10&query_format=advanced&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&bug_status=NEEDINFO
- Andreas