Re: Directory bookmark feature for gnome-terminal

...why?

Perhaps https://github.com/joelthelion/autojump will be useful to you.

On 12/19/2013 12:59 PM, Quazi Marufur Rahman wrote:
Hello all,

First apologizing, if this is not the appropriate group for my mail.

I want to implement a bookmarking feature for gnome terminal. Given a
tag it will map the current directory with that tag.
Next time that tag will work as like as the original directory path.

I have downloaded the source code and compiling it right now. Please
suggest me, how to implement this.

Thanks
Maruf