Release Notes Time!

Hi all,

It's that time again! GNOME 3.8 is due for release on 27 March: that
means we have about two weeks to get the release notes fully written -
that's not much time at all.

Enter a trance-like state. Cast your mind back over the last six
months. Ask yourself: is there anything I have done that will benefit
users, developers or administrators? Come back to the world and write
it down on the release notes wiki page [1]. Be happy.

The sooner we have this information the better, so please don't delay.

Thanks in advance,

Allan

[1] https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointSeven/ReleaseNotes
--