Re: Blocker bug review for 3.8

On 03/05/2013 05:57 AM, Matthias Clasen wrote:
One the eve of 3.7.91, here is a summary of the list of open bugs
currently marked as 3.8 blocker. This list has 32 bugs on it today.
That may sound a lot, but keep it in perspective: we've already closed
113 bugs that were marked as "3.8 blocker". Any help with getting the
remaining 32 bugs fixed is greatly appreciated!

If possible we would like to add this bug:
691468 clutter-gtk No accessible key events

Patchs attached on the bug solves the situation of gnome-control-center.
It is pending a (just-in-case) review of other clutter-gtk modules.

BR

--
Alejandro Piñeiro Iglesias