Re: How to submit patches for gnome-control-center and gnome-settings-daemon

Dnia 20 Marca 2013, 09:54, Śr, Rui Tiago Cação Matos napisał(a):
On 20 March 2013 10:49, Przemo Firszt <przemo firszt eu> wrote:
I was looking for information if it's possible the create a bug report
from command line using git-bz, but I can't find anything like that.

git-bz can file the bug for you and attach patches in one go:

$ git bz file gnome-control-center/general <git commit range>

Hi Rui,
That's exactly what I was looking for! I should look harder next time..
Thank you!
--
Regards,
Przemo