Re: GNOME throbber inconsistencies?

        I'd be pretty surprised if DMZ has been "forked". Jakub Steiner,
        who designed DMZ, is one of the current gnome-themes-standard
        maintainers, and I'm not aware of any changes to the pointer
        theme.

I don't know for sure that it has been forked, but it seems quite likely
because of the similarities between DMZ-Black and the Adwaita cursor
theme. The only (noticable) difference is the throbber.
--
Marco Scannadinari <marco scannadinari co uk>